Here are my two initial designs for my poster, the one on the left being my initial creation and the one on the left being my revised version. With the initial version I tried to use my first idea to create text that seems to be embedded into the paper texture that I have used, but with feedback it was seen that the text didn’t seem as realistic as it should be. I adapted the design (while using the same font, Helvetica compressed) and created a darker drop shadow with the name of the band (Ego Trip) and the song name below it in a smaller font size. I also added some thin dotted lines to finish it off.
For the main body, I added a slight bit of noise to the triangle in the centre, added a thin line around the edge, as well as making the size of the clown on the page a tad larger. the border of the paper on the wooden background was also made larger.